November 12, 2021 –
October 5, 2021
Amy Henderson, Oxford Public Library Director, has announced that adult programming is returning to Oxford. Many programs had been suspended or limited due to COVID restrictions. Details of the programs can be found on the library's website, facebook page, or by calling the library directly.
The Oxford Public Library is pleased to announce programming to safely welcome adults back into the library for programs and events. Mondays and Fridays will offer programs aimed at allowing adults to safely interact with their community. All programs will provide ample space for participants to social distance, and masks are encouraged for the safety of all participants. These programs will begin in October. Find out more information, including schedules, at www.oxfordpl.org/adult.
Mondays at 10:00
- First Monday of each month – Movie Schedule will be announced at www.oxfordpl.org/movies
- Second Monday of each month – Book Art Make something beautiful out of old book pages!
- Third Monday of each month – Adult Coloring
Join others in a calming space to color your cares away.
- Fourth Monday of each month – Yahtzee Enjoy this classic dice game.
Fridays at 10:00
Spotlights on library services or resources will be available on the first three Fridays of each month. For the schedule of resources and videos of past programs, visit www.oxfordpl.org/spotlight. October’s schedule will spotlight the following features:
- TheOxfordRoom - Quilting Group
- Gale Legal Forms
- Patron specialties will be featured on the last Friday of each month. Patrons can share information about a topic of which they would like to share knowledge.
All events are free!
Come into the library for more information. Monday events are in-house at 10:00. Spotlights will be online; Patron specialties will be in the community room. Check www.oxfordpl.org/adult for more information.